You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- SHIPPED WITH
not getting a ground signal on purple wire.... I'm getting one in my pyrometer but not in my oil pressureThank you so much for contacting us. I'd recommend double checking your programming of the gauge, but that circuit should complete when the gauge hits the high warning. If it's still showing an open circuit to ground when in warning, we may need to take a look at the gauge in our service deprtment. One important note. A huge number of these gauges are sold to NASCAR teams who often resell them. The ones we made for the teams are exactly the same as the off the shelf ones EXCEPT we remove the circuit that controls the ground output on the purple wire (they were worried about traction control). As such, if you've got a secondhand gauge or even one purchased through eBay (or other sites like that), it very well may not have a control feature. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-11
California Prop 65 Warning