You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it’s easily configurable resistance range. With 7 common configurations stored in memory from the factory, the vast majority of all applications are covered. In the instance your fuel level sender is not included in these preconfigured ranges, an innovative custom calibration mode allows any sending unit that operates between 0 and 280 ohms, empty or full, to be easily paired. Our “snapshot” programming method will allow you to capture the empty and full readings and the gauge does the rest. No matter your application, there simply isn’t an easier solution for fuel level monitoring available on the market. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
Once a gauge is programmed, will removing gauge or disconnecting it from vehicle require reprogramming?Thank you for your inquiry. The settings on this gauge are not affected by disconnecting from power. The only way the settings will change is if overridden by going through the calibration process again.Date published: 2019-10-08
I have gone through the whole wiring diagram sent with the guage, everything on the car tests correct but the guage is being irratic switching from different levels, wondering if you would warranty the guage or if i would have to buy another guage?Hello, Thank you for your question. I am sorry you are having troubles with our gauge. I would suggest giving us a call at 866-248-6357 to further troubleshoot your issues. Or you can email us: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-06-18
California Prop 65 Warning