You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
2 questions: 1) I currently have a kus brand 233-33 ohm sender unit. Will this gauge be compatible with a non auto meter brand sender? 2) can the wording “fuel” be customized to say “water”? I want to use the gauge for freshwater tank levelHi there, thank you so much for the question. Unfortunately, we would not be able customize a fuel level dial to indicate "water," but this gauge will work with any brand of sender that matches the 240-33 ohm specification. 233-33 is not exactly the required resistance and it's possible the gauge could read slightly above empty when the tank is actually empty.Date published: 2018-03-06
California Prop 65 Warning