You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Dose this gauge come 0 to 90 ohms or do I need to go to "old Time" not "old time II" and is it much different then the LED lightThank you so much for contacting us. The Old Tyme White II does not offer a standard 0-90 ohm option. However, for an additional fee, you can special order the 1216 with the internal meter switched out to a 0-90 ohm. For additional information on a special order you can reach out to us at 866-248-6356 or via the chat link at the top of the page. The standard Old Tyme series does offer a 0-90 ohm, model 1604. There is quite a difference between the Old Tyme White and Old Tyme White II lighting. The Old Tyme White features a solid metal dial with a standard bulb behind it, while the Old Tyme White II features LEDs behind a white translucent dial, which illuminates the entire dial.Date published: 2017-12-12
California Prop 65 Warning