You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most requested line additions in AutoMeter history, this Digital Stepper Motor Exhaust Pressure Gauge has been engineered to the highest standards of accuracy and durability. Precisely monitor your exhaust backpressure to maximize power and efficiency and ensure turbo longevity. Also ideal for cam tuning, includes a highly advanced 1/8” NPT Pressure Transducer, install kit and wiring harness for ease of installation. Data Logging is also possible thanks to an analog .5 - 4.5v output. An optional particulate filter is also available for enhanced sensor lifespan.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous gases outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, copper tubing kit, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Recommended Particle Trap Kit (#5375) available separately for increased lifespan of the pressure transducer and ease of gauge hardware maintenance
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 6 ft. Copper Tube
Will this gauge work on a 4 gen dodge as well?Thank you for your question. Yes, internally the gen3 and gen4 factory match gauges are nearly identical. The differences are mainly cosmetic. This gauge should work on a 4th gen just fine.Date published: 2018-12-19
California Prop 65 Warning