You have no items in your shopping cart.
STACK's low-priced electrical auxiliary instruments feature advanced 90° air-core movements and simple 3-wire installation. Electrical sensors keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment. White LED backlighting and illuminated needle ensure excellent readability day or night.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 90° sweep
- No large connectors and tubing coming out the back.
- Can be mounted in more unusual positions without connections showing.
- Easier to install in tight areas.
- Easier to install a great distance from the item being measured.
- Stops fluids from entering the passenger compartment.
- SHIPPED WITH
RE: Datsun 240Z, L28 motor. Stock config has water temp sensor screwed on thermo housing and has a male "bullet" type electrical connector attached to a female connector routed directly to water temp gauge. How will product number ST3208 work on my car.Thank you for your inquiry. The ST3208 uses a one wire sender, which is 1/8" NPT. This sender must be installed into the water jacket. You will then run your own wire from this sender to the gauge. Instructions are linked from our website description of the product.Date published: 2019-10-11
California Prop 65 Warning