You have no items in your shopping cart.
SENSOR, O2, REPLACEMENT, WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Bosch LSU4.2 replacement sensor only.
- M18x1.5 Male threads
- 10 in. wire lead with connector
- Free air calibration not required
- Designed specifically for use with AutoMeter Wideband AFR gauges
- Accurate to within 0.1 AFR
- SHIPPED WITH
My Auto meter air fuel gauge is showing 14.9 all the time. Is my sensor bad? Where is it located at on the exhaust? I have a 2007 Roush Mustang with a sc1 pro Charger Super Charger. 4.6 engine.Hi Marvin, thank you so much for contacting us. While that could be an indication of a worn out sender, it's not necessarily a guarantee. I would recommend contacting our tech team at 866.248.6357 and we can help you determine what's going on and get it running properly. As for sensor placement, we typically recommend having it near the collector pointing upwards to avoid condensation. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-16
California Prop 65 Warning