You have no items in your shopping cart.
Having an exact measurement of your tire pressure is oftentimes the difference between lighting up the win lights and blowing your tires off at the line. AutoMeter’s professional grade digital tire pressure gauge provides the most accurate measurement available in a durable package designed for the rigors of life at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 50 PSI racing gauge with digital display and 0.01 PSI resolution
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS (+/- 0.125 PSI)
- Precision solid state design engineered for the demands of racing
- Shock dampening easy-grip housing
- 24” hose with swivel chuck
- Button operated Peak Hold and Zero Calibration functions
- Mechanical pressure release valve
- Includes protective case
- SHIPPED WITH
Can this gauge be recalibrated?Hi Marc, thank you so much for contacting us. To reset the zero calibration point, simply press and hold the reset button for about 3 seconds while the gauge is not reading pressure. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-25
Is the digital TIRE PRESSURE, 0-50 PSI gauge (Product # 2163) made in the USA? Read more at https://www.autometer.com/pro-comp-precision-digital-tire-pressure.html#GURrQ9A6pGA4eTiM.99Hi there, thank you so much for the question. While the majority of all AutoMeter instruments are manufactured here in our Sycamore, IL facility, our Tire Pressure Gauges are sourced from overseas suppliers. This Digital model 2163 comes from Taiwan.Date published: 2018-02-27
California Prop 65 Warning