TIRE PRESSURE, 0-50 PSI
Having an exact measurement of your tire pressure is oftentimes the difference between lighting up the win lights and blowing your tires off at the line. AutoMeter’s professional grade digital tire pressure gauge provides the most accurate measurement available in a durable package designed for the rigors of life at the track.
- Range:0-50 PSI
- Lighting:Digital LED
- Instructions: Download PDF
- 50 PSI racing gauge with digital display and 0.01 PSI resolution
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS (+/- 0.125 PSI)
- Precision solid state design engineered for the demands of racing
- Shock dampening easy-grip housing
- 24” hose with swivel chuck
- Button operated Peak Hold and Zero Calibration functions
- Mechanical pressure release valve
- Includes protective case
If one uses it on tire that is above 50 PSI max on scale, will this damage it or cause loss of calibration.
Does this tire gauge comes with calibration certificate? How do I know it worth money? Is there any problem if I get from Amazon instead? Thanks
Can this gauge be recalibrated?
Is the digital TIRE PRESSURE, 0-50 PSI gauge (Product # 2163) made in the USA? Read more at https://www.autometer.com/pro-comp-precision-digital-tire-pressure.html#GURrQ9A6pGA4eTiM.99
You may also like:
AIR CHUCK, 90º BALL FOOT, 1/4" NPT Product #2169$8.95
INFLATOR ASSEMBLY, TIRE PRESS, INCL. 24 IN. HOSE W/ 45º BULLET FOOT AIR CHUCK Product #2170$49.95