You have no items in your shopping cart.
Due to the incredibly sensitive nature of AutoMeter’s high precision Pyrometers, it is critical for the accuracy of the instrument that the length of the probe harness never be modified. Unfortunately, some applications require a much longer run than a typical installation. Up until now, there hasn’t been a solution. AutoMeter’s Pyrometer Extension Modules provide an easy, affordable way to extend you harness up to 75’ additional feet with no loss in accuracy or response. Engineered specifically to work with AutoMeter gauges, you’re assured of easy, plug and play functionality and unmatched durability.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Easily extend the length of your Pyrometer Probe wiring up to 75 additional feet with no loss of accuracy or response.
- Ideal for diesel pushers or Marine applications.
- Simple hookup for Incandescent Lit AutoMeter Pyrometers. - (Sport Comp, Ultra Lite, Phantom, Z Series, Carbon Fiber, Pro Comp and Custom Shop)
- Pyrometer gauge and probe not included
- 5257 works with late model Pyrometers with 10 pin connector on the back. 5256 works with older Pyrometers with thread on probe connections.
- SHIPPED WITH
will this work on digital pyrometer 6345Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. Unfortunately, the the Pyrometer extension module is compatible only with our incandescent lighted pyrometers and will not work with any LED lighted styles or digital.Date published: 2018-02-12
Does this kit include any additional cable length? If not, what option(s) do I have?Thank you for the question. We do not actually include the extension wire, but you can use any 16-18 gauge wire to create the length of extension you need. Up to 75 feet is the maximum we recommend before you would begin to lose responsiveness and accuracy.Date published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning