FUEL BRIDGE, FUEL SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR AUTOMETER GAUGES
- Instructions: Download PDF
The Fuel Bridge wires in between your fuel level gauge and sending unit and allows you to use any AutoMeter 90 degree short sweep electric fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket sending unit. The triple push button with LED display allows for easy set up. This unit is a compact size at 3 1/8" wide x 2 1/2" tall x 3/4" thick. A low fuel level warning is available at 10% and off at 15%. It can turn on an LED or relay.
- Allows you to use any AutoMeter 90 degree short sweep electric fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket fuel sending unit
- Three push buttons with LED display for easy set up
- Low fuel level warning at 10% and off at 15% with ability to trigger LED or relay
- 8 pre-programmed resistance ranges for popular fuel level sending units
- Configurable option with linear adjustments at 5 points (F, ¾, ½, ¼, & E) anywhere between 0-1000 or 1000-0 ohms
- Compact size - 3“ x 2-½" x ¾"
- Pre-programmed for the following: 240/33, 0/90, 0/30, 16/158, 73/10 (linear and non-linear), 10/180, 40/250
Does this lose the setting if the battery is disconnected?
Hi, does this work on a 90ohm to 0 ohm sender? I have a nissan elgrand with a broken fuel gauge and was going to fit an aftermarket item. Thanks
I have a 1992 Cherokee with 0-90 stock gauge. Running a Genrite fuel cell that accepts a Holley 12-322 fuel module that operates 105-5 ohms. Would this be capable operating my gauge? Would it operate variably like stock or would it work in 1/4 tank steps?
I have a 1969 Camaro with a stock sending unit and a sunpro gas gauge. Will the fuel bridge work with this combo?
will the ATM9109 work with a VDO analog fuel guage, not knowing what ohm range on sender is
Autometer fuel level gauge 73-10 Ohms. Sending unit has 73.4-10.7 Ohm range but with 10 gallons of fuel in the tank the sending unit is reading 53.1 Ohms which equates to "E" on the gauge. Should be ~30 Ohms. Will fuel bridge correct?
New installation of 2514 0-90 ohm gauge & Classic Instruments SN38 0-90 ohm sender. Pair gives analog type continuous fuel level reading. Would this yield stepped reading by 1/4 increments? When does light come on?
will this fuel bridge work with a fuel sender 40 ohms empty and 250 full on a 2000 chevy van i bought a autometer fuel gage 2643 the ohms 240 e and 33 full.will this fuel bridge work with my fuel sender thank you
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$46.09
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$41.33