You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mike Norrbom's 1964 Pontiac GTO
Mike Norrbom grew up learning how to wrench on cars from his family. As the fourth generation family member to work at their family-owned shop, it’s no surprise that Mike decided to build a car of his own.
As a 25-year-old firefighter/paramedic with a passion for building cars, Mike built his 1964 Pontiac GTO. He picked all of the parts, engineered the build, and did all of the work himself.
The car was built for them to race as much as possible. It’s easy to work on and low maintenance. This car features parts from all the top manufacturers including a full line of AutoMeter products.
1964 Pontiac GTO
- Chassis Works Frame, Suspension and Double Adjustable Coil Overs
- Wilwood Disc Brakes on all Four Corners
- 14 Point Roll Cage
- Firewall moved back 6”
- Subfloor and Floor Built by Mike
- Kauffman 535 Engine with 725 Horsepower on Pump Gas for ease of maintenace
- TH40 Transmission with 9” Converter, and Transmission Brake
- 12 Bolt Rear Differential packed with Moser Components
- Painless Track Rocker Wiring Harness
- Aeromotive Fuel System
- Be Cool Radiator and Fan
- Corbeau Seat and Belts
- Weld Racing Wheels
- Mickey Thompson Tires
- Fully Removable Fiberglass Front Clip
- AutoMeter Shift Light (Model #5350)
- AutoMeter Sport Comp II Trans Temp (Model #3649)
- AutoMeter Sport Comp II Voltmeter (Model #3692)
- AutoMeter Sport Comp II Oil (Model #3627)
- AutoMeter Sport Comp II Tachometer (Model #3698)
- AutoMeter Sport Comp II Water Temp (Model #3637)