BCT-468 WIRELESS BATTERY AND SYSTEM TESTER, TABLET-BASED, HD TRUCK
- Instructions: Download PDFDownload PDFDownload PDFDownload PDF
The BCT-468 is the ultimate handheld electrical system tester specifically designed for the heavy-duty truck market. Through the use of state of the art digital circuitry, a separable tablet and control module, and Auto Meter’s optional AMPNET cloud data management services, the BCT-468 delivers accurate, reliable, and fast testing results all-in-one new innovative Wi-Fi enabled device.
• Innovative tablet based truck electrical system analyzer with wireless remote load module
• Includes a ruggedized control module with a 8”, wide viewing angle touch screen user interface. Load module lithium-ion battery is both rechargeable and replaceable
• True load test for 6 and 12 volt batteries (including AGM)
• Performs battery pack testing (up to 4 batteries)
• Tests 12 and 24 volt starting and charging systems
• Tests 6 and 12 volt batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA
• Provides a significant load during testing for incredible accuracy, even on partially discharged batteries
• Provides Quick PM tests for battery pack, starter, alternator (Up to 450 Amp output), and cable voltage drop tests
• Provides full electrical system test similar to the RP-129B
• Delivers a clear snapshot of cranking RPM for enhanced diagnostics (patent pending)
• Includes automatic voltage drop testing on starter, alternator, and lift-gate cables and connectors
• Includes built in non-contact IR battery temperature measurement. Also includes port for optional inductive current probe
• Wi-Fi enabled for automatic real time data collection and customer communications
• Performs lift gate testing with separately sold adaptors
• Field replaceable, plug and play leads for easy tool maintenance
• Step by step graphical troubleshooting instructions guide user through the testing process and clear, next step advice
•With the use of a microprocessor, a substantial true load, and AutoMeter’s patented digital pulse load testing protocol, the BCT-468 accurately measures the battery’s capacity and recovery for a comprehensive state of health assessment. Capable of detecting bad cells and “near end of life” conditions.
•The BCT-468 applies a true load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions
• Charging System test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, diode ripple, and also starter cranking RPM (patent pending).