Professional grade, fully automatic electrical system tester specifically designed for diagnosing heavy-duty batteries and electrical systems.
The BCT-200J utilizes AutoMeter's advanced preventative maintenance testing mode to quickly check the battery and starting/charging system for any failures, saving time and money. Designed and optimized for deep cycle and starting batteries, flooded and AGM. DIN Connector serial port communication.
Designed for the heavy-duty industry where accuracy is extremely important. Advanced DPL Technology is used for battery testing, including a battery bank test, to shorten the battery test procedure. Firmware includes AutoMeter's innovative automated-voltage drop test and J1708 information retrieval. This tester stores the last 120 tests which can be retrieved on its LCD display, printed to the optional infrared printer, or downloaded to a personal computer with the AC-10 PC adapter cable.
- Designed for and used exclusively by heavy-duty truck and off-road equipment technicians
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries and starting/charging circuits
- Compatible with 24v charging and starting systems
- Tests control circuit
- Will test up to four batteries at one time
- Patented automated voltage drop test
- Optional cables for J1708 communication
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load battery technology
- Quickly identify the real electrical issues
- Included external volt leads and AC-27 alternator adapters
- Reverse polarty protected
- New simplified preventative maintenance testing option
- New AGM optimized battery testing option