You have no items in your shopping cart.
Includes 3ft. of #3 braided stainless steel line, firewall pass through grommet, 1/8" NPT female right angle to -3AN male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT female fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing. Recommended for use with fuel pressure gauges. For use with mechanical pressure gauges and for remote mounting of electric gauge pressure senders.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 3ft hose length
- PTFE lined hose, resistant to most fluids
- Type 304 Stainless braid
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 3000 PSI
- Burst Pressure - 12,000 PSI
- `-65 °F to 450 °F Operating Temperature Range
- Includes 1/8"NPT male to -3AN female straight, 1/8" FPT Female to -3AN Male straight, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/4" NPT male straight, and -3AN to 1/8" NPT female 90 degree fittings
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT female right angle to -3AN male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT female fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing.
Hi can this be used on your oil pressure gauge Thank you for your question. You could certainly use this, or any of our Steel line kits, with our oil pressure gauges. The line kit will include the necessary adapters/fittings.Date published: 2018-10-25
Will these fittings fit on my oil gauge with the compression fittings removed.. Automated part # 3421 ?Hi John, thank you for the question. Our braided line kits, including the 3234, will include the fittings required to adapt directly to the 3421 without the need for any compression fittings.Date published: 2018-08-21
Looking for braided line for my 1972 Chevy C10 OEM oil pressure gauge, would you happen to know if your fittings will hook to that particular gauge ? Hard to find so far. Thank youThank you for contacting us. If your original 1972 gauge is mechanical, unfortunately we have no information as to what your original gauge fitting is. It seems likely that it would be something standard and common like 1/8" NPT, which would adapt to our braided line kit, but we can't guarantee without knowing for sure.Date published: 2018-08-20
can I get this two feet long instead of three ft.?Hi Buff, thank you so much for the question. We do not have custom lengths available in our Braided Stainless Steel line kits. Only 3, 4, and 6 feet options.Date published: 2018-03-16
California Prop 65 Warning