You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can I buy a second sender for this to fit to my spare race engine, for fast engine change at the track if needed?Hi Timmy, thank you so much for contacting us. That will absolutely work. Here's a link to the 2258 sender you'll want to use with this gauge: https://www.autometer.com/short-sweep-electric-temp-gauge-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-28
Wanting to install on a 62 Triumph Hearld, will this work with this vehicles' positive ground ?Hi Brian, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately. all AutoMeter gauges are designed to work with 12v and 16v negative ground systems. We do not offer anything designed for positive ground. I'm sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2017-11-22
California Prop 65 Warning