You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will this water temperature gauge work with your 2259 temp sensor?Thank you for your question. Yes, this gauge is compatible with our 2259 temperature sensor.Date published: 2019-06-14
Hi I'm interested in purchasing the water and oil gauges in this range, can you tell me if they come with a mounting bracket of some type. If not do you sell them and how much would it cost. Thanks GreggThank you for your question. Yes, this gauge will come with a mounting bracket and mounting nuts to secure it in a dash panel or other panel mount.Date published: 2019-01-03
My current (non-working temp gauge) Ford cluster has "gold" - not chrome trim. Is this still available?Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. Unfortunately, the gold Ford Masterpiece instruments have been unavailable for many years. The closest match to an existing set would be something from our Golden Oldies Series: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/golden-oldies.html#1&profile=productsDate published: 2018-08-07
California Prop 65 Warning