You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
what is the total depth from back of bezel to deepest point?Thank you for the question. From the back of the bezel to the end of the mounting studs is 2-9/16". Keep in mind, however, that this would still not allow room to put the include mounting bracket over the studs and onto the gauge. Ideally you'll need about 4" behind the gauge for a proper and easy installation. In an extreme situation, with mounting studs trimmed down and custom mounting, you could get away with about 2-1/4".Date published: 2018-04-19
What is the resistance range for this sending unit?Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. This gauge works off a sender with a resistance range of approximately 1100 ohms at 100 degrees to 65 ohms at 250 degrees. The sender included is our model 2258.Date published: 2018-04-01
California Prop 65 Warning