You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What sender do you recommend using with part #3357 transmission temperature gauge?Thank you for your question. We would recommend sensor #2258.Date published: 2019-08-14
What is the graduation scale of this gauge? Concern is defining the operating range for the system it is monitoring.Thank you for reaching out to us. If we understand your question correctly, the increment marking between each main increment are equal and linear. For example, the mark between 100 and 150 represents 125 and the mark between 180 and 210 represents 195. There will naturally be limitations in precision due to the shorter sweep. For a more precise gauge, we'd recommend a full sweep electric like model 3658 or 3857.Date published: 2019-01-09
I need only the temperature sensor for the sport comp 3357. is it the 2259 sensor or another one?Hi Johnzee, thank you for the question. The 2258 is the actual sender that we include with the 3357, but the 2259 is compatible and usually recommended for some transmission pressure ports where internal clearance is an issue.Date published: 2018-07-20
California Prop 65 Warning