2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, PHANTOM
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:100-250 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Will this work with a 1997 Ford Expedition?
I currently have a deep aluminum pan on my transmission. Do you have a weld on connector for this? Thank you.
Do you have a Wiring diagram for Phantom transmission gauge, want to make sure it’s hooked up right before I buy another gauge, thanks!
What does the face look like at night illuminated?
I am building a 1974 Ford Bronco. I installed this Autometer Transmission Temperature gauge. After starting the engine, the transmission temperature gauge starts climbing. It gets to 250 degrees by time the engine gets to temprature. Bad sending unit?
Can I tap my aluminum pan and install either 5he 3/8" or 1/2" threaded bungs in the pan?
Does this gauge come with a chrome finish instead of black? Looking for short sweep white chrome bezel trans temp gauge.
Will this fit a e40d transmision
You may also like:
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$12.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.23
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$53.95