You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does this gauge come with a chrome finish instead of black? Looking for short sweep white chrome bezel trans temp gauge. Thank you so much for contacting us. We are more than happy to do a special build with a chrome bezel for you. Give our team a call at 866.248.6356 and let them know you'd like a 5757 with a chrome bezel and we can get it built for you. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-25
Will this fit a e40d transmision Thank you for the question. This is not a vehicle or application specific gauge, but will come with an 1/8" NPT sending unit (part number 2258). Unlike Water Temp and Oil Pressure, there's often not a dedicated port to access Trans Temp. Some transmissions have a pressure port, which will accept an 1/8" sender, but sometimes our 2259 shallow depth sender is required due to internal clearance issues. As another option we also offer our 2286 and 2287 Trans Temp Manifolds, which will "T" into your pressure or return line.Date published: 2018-03-01
California Prop 65 Warning