You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 10 ft. Nylon tubing
- Includes Male and Female 1/8" NPT compression fittings
- Includes 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
Re: question asked above about stainless steel line - how about your copper tubing kit #3224? Would that work with the fittings provided in product #2332 & 3224?Hi John. Yes, you can connect our 3224 Copper Line kit directly to that unique fitting on the AutoGage. It's actually an 1/8" compression fitting directly on the gauge and our copper line will adapt directly to it with the included fittings.Date published: 2018-06-04
Product # 2332 can i replace the nylon line with braided stainless steel line. If so what is the part # Tanks DaveHi David, thank you so much for contacting us. The Auto Gage line of instruments use a different fitting/thread than their AutoMeter counterparts. Because of this, we unfortunately do not offer a braided stainless line kit for this gauge. Sorry for the bad news. Date published: 2017-11-15
California Prop 65 Warning