You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Is this gauge available in a reverse air core? My stock sending unit is 240ohms full and 33ohms empty. Thank you for your question. This gauge is not available in a reverse movement. You can certainly use it backwards but the only gauge we have that will work correctly with your sending unit is our programmable fuel level gauge.Date published: 2019-03-21
California Prop 65 Warning