You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hello do you have deler in Thailand? I want to buy Fuel level phantom, I want to know what is in the box any sensor and how its difference with Product #5716 and #5717? Waiting for your reply back Thx u Hi Pubz, thank you so much for contacting us. Here is our dealer in Thailand: WORLDTECH ENGINEERING CO LTD 3/64 MOO 2, CHALOEMPHRAKIAG RATCHAKAN THI 9 ROAD PRAWET BANGKOK, 10250 Phone: +66 2726-0001-4 email: LALITA@WORLDTECH.CO.TH WWW.WORLDTECH.CO.TH As for the difference between the two gauges, they are identical except for the resistance range they operate in. The 5716 works at 240 ohms empty, 33 ohms full. This is sort of a universal aftermarket range for fuel level gauges and would pair with our 3262 sending unit (not included). The 5717 operates at 0 ohms empty and 30 ohms full, which was typical of pre- 1965 GM vehicles. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-10
Will this gauge be compatible with with Moeller reed 240-30 ohm sender?
California Prop 65 Warning