You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
How do I test my autometer 2252 sending unit and 5226 wire harness as my water temperature gauge that use to work is only read 120 degrees after engine is warmed up. I have a Holley Terminator ECU thats telling me Im at 174 degrees ?Thank you so much for contacting us. You'll want to measure resistance across the two wires coming from the sensor and compare values with the 2252 chart located here: https://www.autometer.com/sensor_specs Bear in mind that if you're using an IR gun for reference while testing, you should expect that surface temp to read around 10% lower than the actual fluid temp. You can read up on that here if you'd like more details: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/11 If you've got other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. You can hit the Chat link at the top of every page on the site, call us at 866.248.6357 or email here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-09
How do you adjust stepper warning and peak function on water temperature gauge ?Thank you so much for contacting us. It's actually super easy on these gauges. Simply press and release the W button to display the current warning point. While it is being displayed you can press the W button to move the warning lower or the P button to move the warning higher. Peak is as easy as tapping the P button to show the highest value reached. To reset the peak value, hold down the P button and tap the W button. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-08
California Prop 65 Warning