2-5/8" VACUUM, 0-30 IN HG, FULL SWEEP, AUTO GAGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-5/8" (66.7mm)
- Range:0-30 IN HG
- Instructions: Download PDF
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- Bracket Included
I bought this gauge recently and was surprised to see it had a snap-on chrome bezel. The bezel was not included n the 3-gauge kit I bought. Is there a part# for this bezel so I can buy it for the 3 other gauges?
Thank you for contacting us. We will be emailing you directly.
Date published: 2022-01-04
Hi folks, Can your vacuum gages be used with the copper tubing you sell or does it have to be nylon tubing?
Thank you for contacting us. You can use our 3224 copper tubing kit.
Date published: 2021-09-10
Would this be suitable to use as a fuel filter restriction gauge? Diesel fuel not gasoline
Hi Professor, This 2317 Should be plumbed only into the intake manifold only. It should not be plumbed into the fuel system. Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-05-05
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.06
LIGHT BULB BOOTS, BLUE, QTY. 3 Product #3207$9.49
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI, AUTO GAGE Product #2343$32.12
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$37.74