You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
If i buy this gauge, will it have the fitting for a Mopar 727 Torque flight 3 speed auto trans? if not, then can you point me in the right direction. I'm getting a pro Ratchet shifter for this car an would like to add a trans gauge next to it..Hi Eli, thank you so much for contacting us. If you've got a port on your trans pan, you should have everything you need in the package. If there is not a provision for a temp sender in the pan, it's still very easy on your transmission. There is a pressure test port on the passenger's side of the transmission case; I've attached an illustration showing the location. You can use our 2259 Shallow Depth Temp Sender with this gauge and install it directly into that port (they are both 1/8" NPT thread): https://www.autometer.com/shallow-depth-electric-temperature-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-25
Hi, I have a autometer partnr 5457, trans temp gauge. What kind of mounting cup should I use (chrome)Hi there, thank you so much for connecting with us. The 5457 Electric Transmission Temperature Gauge would use the 3201 Chrome Mounting Cup: https://www.autometer.com/2-5-8-mounting-cup-press-ga-chrome.html#cGCqgiUwfUQvUieh.97Date published: 2018-03-01
California Prop 65 Warning