You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
Can the warning light be set to illuminate when pressure is too low? or is the warning light designed to illuminate for high pressure set point?Hi Baxter, thank you for the question. The warning set in our Fuel Pressure is a low warning setting. For example, on a gauge that normally runs 8 psi, you can set the warning point at 3 psi and the light will trigger anytime the reading is at 3 psi or below.Date published: 2018-11-20
California Prop 65 Warning