You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
I have this gauge in an 85 Ford E350. It is only accurate at full and empty. Not even close in between. I have a spectre F73a sender. I was reading that perhaps this is a linear sender and the gauge is not. Do you have a compatible sender?Bill, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not offer a 73-10 linear fuel level gauge in this series. I would recommend giving our tech line a call at 866-248-6356 for further assistance.Date published: 2019-10-11
California Prop 65 Warning