You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have an aluminum 16 gallon Speedway fuel tank in my Roadster I have this gauge in the dash of my Roadster I was wondering what fuel tank sender I need to make my gauge work properlyHi Ralph, thank you for the question. If you do have the 5417 gauge, this will work with a 240-33 ohm sender, which is a common aftermarket resistance and also available from us as model 3262. However, it's important to know that in every series we offer several fuel level options that will look the same, but will be designed to work with a different sender. For example, a 5415 and 5416 will look identical to a 5417. If it's a newer gauge, there are ways to tell, but otherwise that becomes more difficult. If you're unsure, I would recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team at 866-248-6357 or send us an email here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-31
California Prop 65 Warning