You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
how accurate or what is the accuracy + or - how many degrees.Hello, Thank you for your question. A properly installed SSE gauge will return accuracy levels no worse than +/- 5% at full deflection.Date published: 2019-09-13
does this include the sensor?Thank you for your question. Yes, this gauge does include our sensor #2258.Date published: 2019-07-30
Will this fit in factory spotThank you for the question. The 880241 Water Temperature gauge is not necessarily designed as a factory fit or factory replacement gauge, but will fit into a 2-1/16" diameter hole. The outer diameter of the bezel is 2-5/16".Date published: 2018-07-12
California Prop 65 Warning