You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Thank you for your answer to my previous question. Here's one more....is the needle white white or a bluish white? Thanks again!Thank you for your question. The needle is white and will illuminate via white LED when the light is on.Date published: 2019-11-01
Is the LED lighting in the "Prestige Black Diamond" gauges white and will it look good in an old dash with incandescent lighting?Thank you for your question. Yes, the LED lighting is white. I think they look great in old dashes.Date published: 2019-10-31
Have a 1957 Chevy Nomad. Looking for temperature and fuel gages to fit in the original instrument panel. I'm measuring 2 1/2" to 2 5/8". The appearance of this gauge matches my original speedometer gauge which I am keeping. Will your gauges fit?Thank you for your question. None of our gauges are made to fit factory dashes. Our 2-1/16" gauges will fit in 2-1/16" hole. If your holes are larger than 2-1/8" our 2-1/16" gauges will be too small. Our 3-3/8" gauges fit in 3-3/8" holes which makes them too large to fit your factory dash.Date published: 2019-02-07
California Prop 65 Warning