Only %1 left
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ULTRA-LITE
As low as $225.76
Shipping in 5 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Rated 5 out of 5 by TeeGee from Very Pleased! I have a full compliment of Ultra-Lite 2 1/16” gauges in my 1970 firebird. This temperature gauge is one of them. The gauge is well made yet light weight, accurate and looks great. I special ordered mine with the black bezel and fluorescent needle. The icing on the cake for me was the fact that they are still made in the USA. Oh, BTW thanks for having a Christmas sale, I was able to save some money! The programable “Warning” function works well, I have mine set to come on at 205 degrees. All in all, I’m very pleased with all the gauges!
Date published: 2021-10-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by none your killin me from 0 Your site sucks there is no way to check out and purchase!
Date published: 2021-08-15
Hi, I am trying to fit this into a HDJ80 Land Cruiser, 1995. The sensor port into the engine block measures 16mm or 5/8". Is there an adapter available for this size? Or, do you have a recommendation for an alternative location?
If you can confirm your port is 16mm x 1.5, the 2268 is what you will need. We would have no other recommended locations; only our heater hose or radiator hose adapters.
Date published: 2021-10-21
I have a 4337 water temp gauge that was included in a kit for my 66 Chevelle. My question is if I can use this temp gauge in place of the 4337?
Thank you for your inquiry. While the gauges can work in place of each other, you will need to use the sender and harness that comes with the 4354.
Date published: 2019-11-25
Does this gauge put out a negative or positive signal when L.E.D. comes on to use with relay to shut down engine or turn on buzzer, is the high temp setting programmable?
Thank you for your question. The high warning point is programmable but this gauge does not have an output to trigger an external device when the warning is set off.
Date published: 2019-08-14
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$16.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.75 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2278$17.91
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.66
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 3/4", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2281$50.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$60.88
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$56.91