You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line. Officially licensed Jeep product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can this gauge be provided with a black vessel trim instead of the chrome shown in the picture?Thank you for your question. You will need to contact our support team for assistance with any special orders or customization options. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-07-26
what connects the gauge to the sensor?, I don't see any tubing or wiring supplied with the gauge. Do I need to add this component to my order?Hi Keith, thank you so much for contacting us. You should use an 18 gauge or better automotive quality wire for all connections on this gauge (including the sensor). This can be acquired inexpensively at any auto parts store. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
California Prop 65 Warning