You have no items in your shopping cart.
Full single 2-1/16" gauge pillar, black.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- Professional fit and finish, no modification of factory trim piece required
- Black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior if desired
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Seamlessly integrate AutoMeter 2-1/16" gauges into your interior
- SHIPPED WITH
Will it fit 2018 3500 hd duramaxHi Cyrus, thank you so much for the question. Yes, the 17119 Full Pillar should fit your 2018. This is still part of the current generation of full size GM trucks which looks like won't change until 2020 or 2021 for the diesel models.Date published: 2018-04-23
will this fit a 2018 gmc sierraHi Mike, thank you for connecting with us. Yes, this should fit your 2018 Sierra. It looks like the 2019 model truck will be the new 4th generation truck and will likely require a new A-pillar mount.Date published: 2018-03-07
does this come in gray color?Hi Shawn, thank you so much for contacting us. We do not offer this particular pillar mount in grey, though the surface is designed to be easily paintable with any interior paint. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-09
WILL THIS FIT A 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO?Hi Tucker, thank you so much for contacting us. This pillar will not fit a 2013 model vehicle. While we do have a number of pillars available for your truck, they are all designed for multiple gauges rather than just one. To mount a single gauge on your truck, I'd recommend taking a look at this steering column pod: http://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-steering-column-pod-duramax-07-13.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
California Prop 65 Warning