2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, PHANTOM II
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
Hey can I know how I find this type gauge egt black version?
Kenneth8989, Thank you for your question. I would recommend giving our Tech Support a call so we can further discuss the style gauge you are inquiring about. Please give us a call at: 815-895-8141 or email us via: https://www.autometer.com/contacts
Date published: 2019-07-02
Is the probe a one piece unit to the gauge or is it 3 separate pieces? ( probe, wire, gauge ) Similar to the Phantom set up.
Thank you for your question. The probe is integrated into the wire harness for this gauge, so it is one piece that plugs into the gauge on one end and the probe tip is on the other end. On our LED lit gauge series, such as Phantom II, Ultra-Lite II, NV, C2, etc... The pyrometer probe is our part #5251 ande is integrated in the wire harness like this. On incandescent lit gauges, such as phantom, ultra-lite, sport-comp etc... They use probe #5249 which is the three separate pieces.
Date published: 2019-04-25
Can i get this with blue LED light and blue niddle
Hi JayBob, thank you for reaching out to us. The Phantom II series features multiple internal LEDs on a circuit board with no way to change them or access them. For a blue option we'd recommend our Elite Series or Cobalt Series. You can also put our 3286 LED into a standard Phantom Pyrometer model 5744.
Date published: 2018-11-20
Does this gauge have any provision for datalogging (ie, a 5V analog output) ?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this gauge does not have a datalogging output.
Date published: 2018-10-29