2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, SILVER, AUTO GAGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- New, premium specification Auto Gage design for the budget-concious performance enthusiast!
- Brushed aluminum dial and bezel inspired by legendary AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite instruments.
- Ruggedized, high precision movement for unprecedented accuracy.
- Two mounting options: traditional in-dash or under dash with included high quality mounting bracket.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 10 ft. Nylon tubing
- Includes Male and Female 1/8" NPT compression fittings
- Includes 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
IM LOOKING FOR A 2-1/16 MECHANICAL OIL PRESSURE GAUAGE WITH 1/8NPT INLET THREADS AN THE GUAGE THANKS DENNIS
Dennis, We do not offer one in the AutoGage line. You will need to purchase one from any of our other gauge series. For further assistance please give us a call at 866-248-6356.
Date published: 2023-01-25
My pressure gauge is reading about 10psi with nothing connected. Is there an adjustment that ca be made or does the gauge need to be replaced. I applied and released pressure but it didn't seem to help.
Thank you for your question. If the gauge is reading psi without being connected, ensure the pin sized hole on the back of the gauge is not obstructed, which would be trapping pressure in the gauge. If it is clear, I would recommend sending the gauge in to us so we can take a look at it. Here is a form with the information for sending in a product for service: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf
Date published: 2019-05-20
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.02
LIGHT BULB BOOTS, BLUE, QTY. 3 Product #3207$9.49
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI, AUTO GAGE Product #2343$31.50
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$38.20