You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- New, premium specification Auto Gage design for the budget-concious performance enthusiast!
- Brushed aluminum dial and bezel inspired by legendary AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite instruments.
- Ruggedized, high precision movement for unprecedented accuracy.
- Two mounting options: traditional in-dash or under dash with included high quality mounting bracket.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 10 ft. Nylon tubing
- Includes Male and Female 1/8" NPT compression fittings
- Includes 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
My pressure gauge is reading about 10psi with nothing connected. Is there an adjustment that ca be made or does the gauge need to be replaced. I applied and released pressure but it didn't seem to help.Thank you for your question. If the gauge is reading psi without being connected, ensure the pin sized hole on the back of the gauge is not obstructed, which would be trapping pressure in the gauge. If it is clear, I would recommend sending the gauge in to us so we can take a look at it. Here is a form with the information for sending in a product for service: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-05-20
California Prop 65 Warning