2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-120 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, SMOKED LENS
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced technology on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. Our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer (included) provides the best possible measurements with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. A direct plug in wiring harness is also included for ease of installation.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280Â° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Domed Lens
- Includes Sending Unit: P13153
- Wire Harness: P19380
what adaptors will i need to install the following spec pro gauges into a 2003 bmw e46 330 ci ? Water temp/ oil pressure/ voltage
Thank you for your question. We do not know the specs for your vehicle and do not have vehicle specific install data. The sensors on our spek pro gauges use 1/8" NPT threads, so you will need to adapt from 1/8" NPT to whatever the threads of the fittings on your vehicle are.
Date published: 2019-04-18