You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed for the absolute harshest environments, the AutoMeter Extreme Environment series gauges provide the very best in waterproof sealing. Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. Preconfigured warning points change the gauge's LED illumination from white to red, allowing you to concentrate on the work at hand or taking the checkered flag.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Waterproof Design - Sealed front and rear for protection against the elements in exposed cockpits
- 6 pin DTM connector at gauge makes for a sealed connection
- Ultra light weight construction - 70% Lighter than Pro-Comp Liquid Filled 2-5/8” gauges, 60% lighter than Ultra-Lite 2-5/8” Mechanical, 25% lighter than Spek, 10% less than Elite
- White through-dial LED lighting with red pre-set full dial warning with solid and blink transitions
- External momentary switch for control of brightness and peak recall
- Stepper motor design with unique multi-scale dial derived from NASCAR tech for optimized resolution and accuracy in critical operating range
- Preset backlight color change warning - 230ºF
- SHIPPED WITH
Does the wiring come with it?Thank you for your inquiry. The 9255 comes complete with sender and wiring harness.Date published: 2019-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning