You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed for the absolute harshest environments, the AutoMeter Extreme Environment series gauges provide the very best in waterproof sealing. Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. Preconfigured warning points change the gauge's LED illumination from white to red, allowing you to concentrate on the work at hand or taking the checkered flag.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Waterproof Design - Sealed front and rear for protection against the elements in exposed cockpits
- 6 pin DTM connector at gauge makes for a sealed connection
- Ultra light weight construction - 70% Lighter than Pro-Comp Liquid Filled 2-5/8” gauges, 60% lighter than Ultra-Lite 2-5/8” Mechanical, 25% lighter than Spek, 10% less than Elite
- White through-dial LED lighting with red pre-set full dial warning with solid and blink transitions
- External momentary switch for control of brightness and peak recall
- Stepper motor design with unique multi-scale dial derived from NASCAR tech for optimized resolution and accuracy in critical operating range
- Preset backlight color change warning - 230ºF
- SHIPPED WITH
Would this be a good gauge for an atv? Thank you for your question. Absolutely. It is the only gauge series we offer that is entirely waterproof. It is waterproof, it is light weight, and it uses through-the-dial LED lighting for better visibility. If the gauge will be exposed to the elements, this is the gauge you want.Date published: 2019-08-21
I have a new miller big blue with a cat diesel, it's in a dirty hot location (facing back right at the tailgate). I just found these, would they be a long term gauge?Thanks for your inquiry. The 9255 is suitable for use with your Miller Big Blue.Date published: 2019-08-02
How long is the wiring harness between gauge connector and sender connector? Can it be extended without affecting gauge operation?I forget how long, maybe 6 ft. it can be added to or shortened with out any effect. I checked with Auto Meter on that .Date published: 2019-07-08
Does the wiring come with it?Thank you for your inquiry. The 9255 comes complete with sender and wiring harness.Date published: 2019-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning