2 1/16", GAUGE, WATER TEMP, 300°F, STEPPER MOTOR W/PEAK & WARN, EXTREME ENVIRONMENT
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:100-300 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
Designed for the absolute harshest environments, the AutoMeter Extreme Environment series gauges provide the very best in waterproof sealing. Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. Preconfigured warning points change the gauge's LED illumination from white to red, allowing you to concentrate on the work at hand or taking the checkered flag.
- Waterproof Design - Sealed front and rear for protection against the elements in exposed cockpits
- 6 pin DTM connector at gauge makes for a sealed connection
- Ultra light weight construction - 70% Lighter than Pro-Comp Liquid Filled 2-5/8” gauges, 60% lighter than Ultra-Lite 2-5/8” Mechanical, 25% lighter than Spek, 10% less than Elite
- White through-dial LED lighting with red pre-set full dial warning with solid and blink transitions
- External momentary switch for control of brightness and peak recall
- Stepper motor design with unique multi-scale dial derived from NASCAR tech for optimized resolution and accuracy in critical operating range
- Preset backlight color change warning - 230ºF
- IP69K certified
Does this gauge have an option to control the fan? Like once it gets over a certain temp, will it turn on the fan?
How is the gauge mounted?
ARE THESE GUAGES 24 VOLT COMPATIBLE?
how long is the wiring harness for the extrem water temp gauge, and is there longer harness's for sale ?
Would this be a good gauge for an atv?
I have a new miller big blue with a cat diesel, it's in a dirty hot location (facing back right at the tailgate). I just found these, would they be a long term gauge?
How long is the wiring harness between gauge connector and sender connector? Can it be extended without affecting gauge operation?
Does the wiring come with it?
You may also like:
GAUGE MOUNT, ADAPTER, 2 5/8" TO 2 1/16", BLACK Product #5322$12.99
2 1/16", GAUGE, OIL PRESS, 120PSI, STEPPER MOTOR W/WARN, EXTREME ENVIRONMENT Product #9253$199.99
2 1/16", OIL TEMP, 340°F, STEPPER MOTOR W/PEAK & WARN, EXTREME ENVIRONMENT Product #9240$176.32
2 1/16", GAUGE, FUEL PRESS,15PSI, STEPPER MOTOR W/WARN, EXTREME ENVIRONMENT Product #9261$203.99
2 1/16", GAUGE, WATER PRESS, 35 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR W/ WARN, EXTREME ENVIRONMENT Product #9266$232.99
BATTERY PACK AND CHARGER KIT, 12V, 1.4AH Product #9217$90.99