You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed for the absolute harshest environments, the AutoMeter Extreme Environment series gauges provide the very best in waterproof sealing. Seeing the exact oil pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced technology on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. Our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer (included) provides the best possible measurements with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Preconfigured warning points change the gauge's LED illumination from white to red, allowing you to concentrate on the work at hand or taking the checkered flag.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Waterproof Design - Sealed front and rear for protection against the elements in exposed cockpits
- 6 pin DTM connector at gauge makes for a sealed connection
- Ultra light weight construction - 70% Lighter than Pro-Comp Liquid Filled 2-5/8” gauges, 60% lighter than Ultra-Lite 2-5/8” Mechanical, 25% lighter than Spek, 10% less than Elite
- White through-dial LED lighting with red pre-set full dial warning with solid and blink transitions
- External momentary switch for control of brightness
- Stepper motor design with unique multi-scale dial derived from NASCAR tech for optimized resolution and accuracy in critical operating range
- Preset backlight color change warning - 10 PSI
- IP69K certified
- SHIPPED WITH
What kind of sensor would i need for this gauge? any 0-100 psi short sweep sensor?Thank you for your question. You will need our sensor #2211 for this gauge.Date published: 2019-07-12
may i use this for fuel pressure also. As the extreme fuel pressure is only 15 psi and i need pressure up to 100psiThank you for your question. Yes, this gauge is made to measure pressure and will work with any kind of pressure. You can certainly use this for fuel pressure as long as you are content with the gauge saying "Oil" at the bottom rather than "Fuel".Date published: 2018-12-18
This is what I need for my SxS. From the installation instructions, there is mention of a wiring harness. Is that included? Can it be cut and made to the correct length? Thank youHi Dean, thank you so much for contacting us. There is a wiring harness included with the gauge, and there is not issue in modifying the length should your application require it. Here's a link to an installation we did on the Extreme Environment Gauges which may help you to better visualize exactly how they work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ld7qH3qu50 Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-05
California Prop 65 Warning