You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it’s easily configurable resistance range. With 7 common configurations stored in memory from the factory, the vast majority of all applications are covered. In the instance your fuel level sender is not included in these preconfigured ranges, an innovative custom calibration mode allows any sending unit that operates between 0 and 280 ohms, empty or full, to be easily paired. Our “snapshot” programming method will allow you to capture the empty and full readings and the gauge does the rest. No matter your application, there simply isn’t an easier solution for fuel level monitoring available on the market. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I am having problems with my 3310 gauge, at first my gauge was fine, but after a short time it is not accurate, I even tried to custom program it but it still wont read my sending unit properly, is there a way to reset this?Hello, Thank you for the question. I would recommend getting in contact with our Tech Support at: 815-895-8141. It seems you will need to go through more troubleshooting which will be easier for us to assist you via phone or email: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-07-02
Can I get the programmable fuel gage wit an LED lightHi, thank you for the question. The 3310 Sport Comp Programmable Fuel Level uses an incandescent bulb, but is compatible with our standard LED upgrades, like 3284, 3285, 3286, 3287, and 3288. We also offer a Sport Comp II option, model 3610, that features a white LED, through the dial lighting. This is a more modernized option, but the color cannot be changed from white.Date published: 2018-08-31
California Prop 65 Warning