You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Do you have in the brush silver.also water temp ,oil pressure. In the brush silver.Thank you for your question. We would not have this available with a brushed silver face and the Chevy bowtie. To go over what alternative gauge options are available, you can contact our support team at https://www.autometer.com/contacts or 866.248.6357Date published: 2019-10-14
this will work with 73 corvette? Only two wires in existing connection diagram show 3 wire connection Can you clarify? ThanksThank you for your question. The gauge requires 12v power, ground, and then a wire to the sending unit. The gauge is not made to work with OEM wire harnesses but it sould certainly be compatible with your sending unit.Date published: 2019-06-12
California Prop 65 Warning