You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
How do I calibrate to match my sender?Hi Dave, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular gauge cannot be user calibrated. It comes from the factory configured for 0-90 ohm fuel level senders which are commonly found in mid 60's - mid 90's GM vehicles. We make a number of different resistance ranges in each of our lines to correspond with different sending units. Here are all the Phantom II fuel level gauges we offer: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=phantom+ii+fuel+level#1&profile=products We also offer a programmable fuel level gauge which you can calibrate to your sending unit. It will work with any range between 0 and 280 ohms (and vice versa): https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-fuel-level-univ-stepper-phantom-ii.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-24
California Prop 65 Warning