2-1/16" WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, SPORT-COMP
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:8:1-18:1 AFR
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Is it possible to use this gauge with E85 fuel, based on E85 requiring a Stoich ARF recommended rate of 9.8, this does not allow much range for the gauge to operate in, or is it possible to adjust the band or scale within the gauge to support running E85
Can I mount this guage in the engine compartment? What is the environmental temperature range in which it can be safely operated?
Hi, Iff using E85, will this gauge show the true Air/fuel ratio or will it just show the equivalent stoich A/F for gasoline?
Are these made in antique beige?
You may also like:
WIRE HARNESS, EXTENSION, 25 FT., WIDEBAND AIR / FUEL RATIO, STREET & ANALOG Product #5252$59.95
SENSOR, O2, REPLACEMENT, WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL Product #2243$119.59