You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter's new fully automatic fast and full charger. This charger has fully controlled current limiting from 1 to 80 amperes. The 4 channels are put into a constant current/increasing voltage mode for the bulk of the charge and a constant voltage/decreasing current for the absorption charge mode. Features AutoMeter's Fast Charging technology - Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80 percent of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less; AutoMeter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers time and money.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter’s Fast Charging technology – Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80% of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less. AutoMeter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers hours/days
- Displays maximum charge time left in both full and fast charge. Charge time left is reliably accurate because the charger calculates the following battery variables; Rated CCA capacity and temperature, the current state of charge, and the degree to which
- Has distinct "Fast Charge" and "Full Charge" modes. Fast charging will bring most discharged batteries to a functional level of charge within 30 minutes. In the Full Charge mode, most batteries can be fully charged within 80 minutes.
- Includes AutoMeter's patented Smart-Clamp™ top post/side post clamps (8ft. long with 6 gage leads) – Tests side post batteries (like those found on numerous GM applications) quickly, accurately, and safely without the need for adapters (proper or improvis
- Features a low idle current (0.5 amps) compared to competitors (3.0 amps) and a software controlled cooling fan to reduce energy consumption.
- LCD Screen directions menu provides intuitive easy to follow instructions enabling users of any experience level to easily operate the charger.
- Features automatic battery temperature monitoring to prevent battery damage and provide the quickest charge possible.
- Charges 6, 8, and 12 volt batteries rated from 100 to 1600 CCA. Tests Starting Standard and AGM batteries/Deep Cycle Standard and AGM batteries/Gel Cell batteries.
- Slow charge option available.
- Maximum 80 Amps charge current.
- SHIPPED WITH
Can I send back my XCPRO 80 for service?Hi Neal, thank you so much for contacting us. We are more than happy to service your charger. Please contact our service team at 866.248.6357 and we will get you an RMA to send it in. You can also reach us via the Chat link at the top of every page on our site. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-30
California Prop 65 Warning