You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermocouple Amplifier, Type K, 4 Ch, 0ºC to 1,100ºC, 'EGT A'
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Expand and monitor EGTs without taking up valuable analog Inputs on your data acquisition system
- Ultra fast CAN communication provides zero latency data transfer of information
- Autosport (AS) connector, Deutsch (DT), and Mini Sure Seal (MSS) harness connections provide a positive lock connection and ensures reliable performance
- High number of mating cycles meets the demands required in professional motorsport applications
- Lightweight design saves valuable mass, providing an edge against the competition
- 8 channels - Four dedicated EGT inputs and four 0-5v inputs
- SHIPPED WITH
Will this unit work with my MFR (ST8957) and how should I wire & configure it?Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, the ST269612 will interface with your MFR. Some of the basic wiring is included in the instructions here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1846.pdf If you need additional information, we'd recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team at 815-895-8141 or by email using this form: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-26
California Prop 65 Warning