You have no items in your shopping cart.
Due to the complexity of this product, this product ships in 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
The Stack Colour LCD Motorsport Display is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition. The carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20 g of continuous vibration and 50 g of shock. Our 7" LCD panel ensures easy visibility under all circumstances with unmatched brightness and an optically bonded lens for extreme glare suppression. The display layout is configurable to your individual specifications. The system will accommodate two programmable data bus channels (I CAN and I serial) in conjunction with discrete analog sensors and its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer. Data collection can occur at up to 1,000 Hz and the internal memory allows for appropriate recording time. User definable warnings take advantage of super bright, multicolour LEDs placed around the perimeter of the chassis to alert the driver to critical on-screen information.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
Total Recording Channels
- Optically Bonded, Super Bright 7” Display Provides Unmatched Day and Night Time Visibility.
- 16 Integrated Multi-Color Configurable Indicator Lights for Pre-Programmed Warnings and Shift Points.
- Single High Density Motorsport Connector and Starter Harness
- Analog and Digital Combination Offers Optimized Precision for Both Accurate Values and Rate of Change.
- Surface Mounted and Remote Mounted Button Interface For Driver Input and Menu Navigation
- Optional Configurable Pro-Control Outputs
- Configurable CAN Input for PCM Connections, Up to 12 Discrete Sensor Inputs With Internal 3-axis Accelerometer and Voltage.
- IP65 Sealed For Protection Against Dust and Moisture.
- Continuous Vibration Up to 20g and Shock Up to 50g.
- Custom carbon composite injection molded housings with ultrasonic welded brass inserts and built-in heat sink.
- High quality graphics unmatched by any other aftermarket instrument panel.
- SHIPPED WITH
- WIRING INFORMATION
California Prop 65 Warning