You have no items in your shopping cart.
Heavy-Duty repair shops and battery warehouses rely on unparalleled quality and durability of the SB-5/2. An industry standard for over 50 years in the battery industry, this time-proven unit is built to handle even the toughest battery testing environment. An 800 Amp variable load dual carbon pile and a battery temperature compensation scale offer maximum accuracy during battery testing.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Automatic safety un-loader knob.
- Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating.
- Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
- Compatible with 6V & 12V batteries
- Battery CCA Range - 100-1600
- Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating. Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
- SHIPPED WITH
SB-5/2; 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Greg123 from Extremely versatile and accurate means to test. Have used to diagnose charging system problems for years, and it's always found the problem. And it only takes about ten minutes, so it allows me to get to other jobs quickly, and inform customers with an accurate estimate.Date published: 2018-03-11
California Prop 65 Warning