You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter's SB-300 is a handheld battery tester that is a great addition to any technician's toolbox! This tester will help you rapidly and accurately diagnose battery issues with unmatched speed and accuracy with our easy to use testing protocol. Featuring AutoMeter's patented and award winning Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology™, this tester delivers a true on-board 40 amp load for unmatched accuracy. Capable of performing a full battery test in less than 82 seconds, the SB-300 represents the ultimate in value, convenience, and ease of use.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- This tester applies a true 40 amp load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions consistent with BCI (Battery Council International) testing standards.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes o
- SHIPPED WITH
Is the SB 300 capable of testing 6 and 8 volt batteries?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. The SB-300 is for 6V and 12V batteries only and will not test 8V batteries. There is nothing we offer that will test 8V batteries.Date published: 2018-01-24
Does the SB-300 make a true conductance measurement of Reserve Capacity (RC)? If so, what are the thresholds for good (e.g. 80%+), weak (40-70%) and replace (<40%)? Between 2 batteries with 55 and 110 minutes RC, how does it determine capacity?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. The SB-300 does not actually do a Reserve Capacity Test. Most everything out there that does a Reserve Capacity test uses the conductance method, which we've found is not necessarily a consistently accurate test.Date published: 2018-01-19
California Prop 65 Warning