SB-300; Technician Grade Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester For 6V & 12 Applications
AutoMeter's SB-300 is a handheld battery tester that is a great addition to any technician's toolbox! This tester will help you rapidly and accurately diagnose battery issues with unmatched speed and accuracy with our easy to use testing protocol. Featuring AutoMeter's patented and award winning Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology™, this tester delivers a true on-board 40 amp load for unmatched accuracy. Capable of performing a full battery test in less than 82 seconds, the SB-300 represents the ultimate in value, convenience, and ease of use.
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- This tester applies a true 40 amp load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions consistent with BCI (Battery Council International) testing standards.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes o
CAN YOU BUY NEW LEAD ASSY FOR THE SBA-300 AND BVA-350
The literature says the SB-300 determines the battery's state of health (three categories). I would like to know: what are the details for making that determination? Instinctively, I distrust anything that gives good/bad verdict.
Can a older model be updated from 2.5 v ? The tester that I have doesn't have a option available for AGM type battery or change from CCA to AH ratings.
does the tester check alternator output and starter draw?
IS THIS DEVICE APPROPRIATE FOR AWP'S WITH DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES ?
I have a auto meter BVA-300. How do I determine the batterie's temperature? The meter ask for the battery temperature when performing the battery test.
Hi ..we use numerous Odessey PC1800-FT AGM (CCA 1300), 214 Ah batteries in our broadcast vehicles. Which of your testers would give us a reasonable idea of general condition, life remaining etc.?
Is the SB 300 capable of testing 6 and 8 volt batteries?
You may also like:
PR-12; Infrared External Printer Product #PR-12$555.49
PR-20; Add-On Thermal Printer for All PHH Testers Product #PR-20$555.49
AC-12; PC Adapter Cable for Connection of Test Equipment to a PC Product #AC-12$63.99