1-1/2" PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, WHITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:1-1/2" (38.1mm)
- Range:0-100 PSI
- Instructions: Download PDF
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Perfect for installing in tight spaces
- Great for monitoring air, fuel, or oil pressure
- Utilizes 1/8" NPT male fitting on back of gauge for installation
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
My 2177 has a small centered blue pointed round rubber on the top. Does that "stay" or come off? Is there a vent underneath? Instructions make no reference to it.
The blue cap can be left alone. It is a vent, but typically not needed for your 100 psi gauge.
Date published: 2022-06-23