You have no items in your shopping cart.
Simplify the wiring and control of electrical devices on your performance or race vehicle with the easy to use, compact and reliable Dedenbear MRC1 Multiple Relay Center! Originally designed for precise control of complex staged Nitrous systems on drag race applications, the Multiple Relay Center is so versatile it can be used to power anything in race application that needs high power levels such as pumps, fans, solenoids and more.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Four relays pre-wired and ganged together to power a variety of vehicle systems, not just nitrous!
- One separate relay with inputs and outputs completely isolated to allow wiring in any configuration.
- Relay inputs and outputs can be negative or positive
- Built in indicator LEDs for relay coils and outputs allow for easy troubleshooting
- Easily replaceable fuses and relays
- Equipped with 20 Amp fuses
- Measures 8.75 in. W x 2.50 in. H x 2.15 in. D.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning