You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stack Professional Linear Potentiometers are engineered to excel in the most demanding conditions in motorsport offering excellent repeatability, reliability, linearity and extended environmental performance. Featuring IP67 sealing, equipped with self-aligning spherical bearings, and available in stroke lengths from 50-200 mm (2-8 in.), these position sensors are pre-terminated for use with Stack data systems monitoring parameters such as damper (shock) position, pedal inputs, steering angle, throttle position, aerodynamic surface deflection, and actuator travel.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Total Electrical Travel: 100 mm (4 in.)
- Retracted Mounting Distance: 248 mm (9.8 in.)
- Anodised Aluminium Housing, IP67 Sealed.
- Body Length: 207.5 mm (8.2 in.), Body Width: 15 mm (0.6 in.)
- Spherical Bearing Mounting Hole Size: 5 mm (0.197 in.)
- Pre-terminated cable with Mini Sure Seal Connector. Length: 585mm (23 in.)
- Linearity: +/- 0.1%
- Life: Greater than 25 million cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +150 ºC (-40 to 300 ºF) and short term to 175 ºC (347 ºF)
- Maximum Operating Speed: 10m/s
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning